Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It has been a short while, hasn't it?

It has been a little while until my last post. Justifiable though. It was a very busy month for my last set of classes and I have taken a Leave of Absence, leaving me without an internet connection. So now that I can, an update is in order.
This month was a very, I don't want to say counter productive. I will just go with stagnant. The last month of class was more driven towards video game content and other things of that nature. As well as, and I unfortunately admit this. Motion Capture, which in no light is an art form. I will admit that it is a technical achievement and scientifically very aw inspiring. But, not an Art Form. I have made this argument as to why several times, my reasons have substance and are valid as well as justifiable. So with that said I will not clutter my blog with such nonsense.
I am really against posting this MOC class update, but I am going to either way.
Below you will find the credits list, as well as the final product for the motion capture class. I advise you not to watch it.
Any questions feel free to contact me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits
This is the COMPLETE Log of the performance and/or responsibilities of each member of the group Team Patton



Patton Tunstall-

Technical Advisor
Assistive Render Technician
Assistive Lighting Technician
Assets Provider
Team Inspiration
Comedic Material
Vile Betrayer

Matthew Fossett-

Environment Modeler
Environment Texture Artist
Lighting Technician

Harry Robbins-

Visual Effects Modeler
Co-Visual Effects Material Editor
Co-Visual Effects Designer
Tracking Technician
Cortex Template Technician

Jose Diaz-

Co-Character Shading Network Coordinator
Co-Visualization Coordinator
Assistive Environment Modeler
Validity Officer
Co-Visual Effects Designer
Editing Technician
Video Artist for Intro and Credits
Audio Editing
Post Editing Artist
Goku BlendShapes Artist
Assistive Project Supervisor
Endorphin Technician
Endorphin Rendering Technician
Pipeline/Production Assistant

Robert Quintana-

Co-Character Shading Network Coordinator
Co-Visualization Coordinator
Co-Visual Effects Designer
Co-Visual Effects Material Technician
Motion Builder-Characterization
Motion Builder-Solving
Motion Builder-Layer Animation
Motion Builder-Story
Scene Construction
Visual Effects Animator
Rendering Technician
Cinematographer
Camera Animation
Vegeta BlendShapes Artist
StoryBoard Artist
Motion Capture Choreographer
Assistive Tracking Technician
Pipeline/Production
Presenter
Project Coordination
Archive
Editing and Compostiting Assistant







---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Leave it up to you to do something affiliated with DBZ lol I'm interested in the fact that your list of responsibilities is longer than anyone else's :P great job. It was a good 2 mins lol

    ReplyDelete