Friday, February 19, 2010

Personal Pipeline Project Updqate

Hey, quick update on the PPP work. I have been doing extensive R&D on the functionality of the tool sets in the new ZBrush 3.5R, and even more on workflow and uses of the ZSphere and ZSketch. Which should help me properly produce the character. But, the R&D and concept art material is meshed together at this point. Depending on whether or not I am going to do an actual animation and not just "Beauty Shot animation," will determine when and if I work on a storyboard /story.
So, yeah. I am still working on the Concept Art and doing plenty of R&D study, soon I will leave studying character creation and methods that fit my production. And will start studying Rigging than from there will be more polishing and post production R&D.

No comments:

Post a Comment