Thursday, August 13, 2009

This is a bit of a pose test

I have been trying to animate for at least an hour every night, as apart of an exercise and keeping myself physically in touch with animation rather than just constantly reading about it and studying it. But, not actually doing it. This is not the first 2D animation that I have done. The twelve that I did in my 2D course are posted on my youTube page. (youtube.com/user/rtqstudios)
This is again just a pencil test of the poses and what might be a couple breakdowns here and there. It is projected to be about 4 seconds long, currently on 3's it is only roughly a second. So, that should paint a picture as to how much I have left. I have planned to do it on 1's. currently it is Pose to Pose, but for certain points like secondary motion and overlap it is Straight ahead. I have been working on this for a little under a week. which is not even accurate given the time during the day I spend working on it. School gets in the way. I would say as it stands, without considering time to scan the damn frames in and convert the video. It is roughly only about 2 hours worth of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment