Friday, August 14, 2009

Working Update

Ok, so there is a lot in this post. The first images are of a blockout basic shape and gestural proportions of a human skull. I have not finished this yet and will be working on this with the current of the class. It is a organic model of me . The next is a Render of the Hard Surface model that I am close to finishing and is due on Tuesday. So that pretty much wraps up the Production Modeling update.
The last image is a little side project I am working on goofing off with my girlfriend. It is a parody piece of the Transformers character Bumble-Bee. It is supposed to be a girl ( loosely based off of my girlfriend ) if she was actually the guardian character Bumble-Bee. Complete with the insignia of the original character. It is pretty fun to take an existing character and totally flip it and play with it. Like the cannon changes of a character in development.
And finally, it cant be seen here. But, I have added a few frames to the animation exercise from earlier and I hope to have another video update by next week. Trying to get at least a few frames in a day if not the whole hour.








1 comment:

  1. Hey man glad to see your taking your crits serious. Thats a real sign of an artist whom is taking there career and growth serious! Ill talk you in class laster on.

    ReplyDelete