Tuesday, July 21, 2009

About those keys....yeah

Well like everything in life, things don't go the way you plan. For some reason, no matter how hard I focused last weekend I couldn't "feel" my animation. So yeah, I am behind. I only got two keys done. But, I am ahead in my other class. So I now have more time to delegate to FOA starting today. And my storyboard and outline have been revised to be very clear on what needs to be done and how I need to do it to get the "feel" I need.
So, I guess I will just try to get focused on it again. I still have time, I have less to worry about. And I know what needs to be done.
So yeah wait and see, by tomorrow night I should have a new update. Hopefully I can finish a my keys and maybe start my contacts.
-That is the goal, tomorrow, finish and post the keys. Begin, contacts (up's and down's).
well the goal for today I guess, it is like 2:30am

No comments:

Post a Comment