Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Keys are done!

Well, I did it. I finished the keys, and completed the PoseTest. (a PoseTest is when the keyframes: the poses that tell the story of the action. Are completed and can be viewed in sequence) The video shows of course just the poses in Stepped mode (no interpolation between the keys, no inbetweens just poses). Another cool thing about this PoseTest is that i did the playblast the same way the animation will be viewed in the final. I set up my camera view for my shots and planned out the cutaways. It looks like the poses are reading and that you can tell what is happening, and feel a bit of weight and motion. And as far as staging, the poses are reading and all the legs and the head can be seen clearly from my camera angles.

1 comment:

  1. Your showing great progress :) I can defiantly see what your talking about. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete