Thursday, July 23, 2009

Critiques went well, but not so well.

Well today I had my first official critique in lab about my animation. My pose test looked good, but is missing some key story telling keys for how the Orb character opens from the beginning. Which was to be added later on, but I underestimated the importance and how integral it would later be to the rest of that area so I will have to add that immediately. Other than that and the curve on my bounce, my only problems were 3 or 4 major technical problems involving my use of the Rig. This is accredited to my lack of understanding of the Rig and how the character is supposed to function. It was explained to me and can and will be easily fixed. All of the critique notes will be posted probably tomorrow along with the critique from class. I would do it now but the pages must be scanned along with a funny drawing I did as a pun to the experience I am having in the class. well back to work, post an update and the critique notes, either tomorrow or if I can in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment