Friday, October 30, 2009

As if I could get anymore frustrated with CAN

It is true, as if CAN could frustrate me any more than it already has. I am out of the class and it as if the class is affecting me from beyond the grave. I am trying to show my trusted class mates and email instructors for critiques on my lip sync final, and the sound is out of sync on the video. But, never the less the playblast is accurate. So, how to I explain, "Oh for some reason the lip sync is out of sync on my lip sync when I play it online, but if I show you the Quicktime on my flash drive it will be in sync." What are you serious? I look like an idiot, and I thought that it came out decent for my first one. And even showed the slightest bit of promise. But, no, CAN lives on to slap me in the face. I hope I don't fail on top of that.
I will try to post some new stuff soon. If anyone is out there.

1 comment:

  1. You need to have more confidence in yourself. You cannot let these classes bring you down so much. Stop saying "I can't" and change it into "I can". Your an amazing and talented artist :) Your going to do just fine.

    Just keep in mind, that those who are animators now didn't succeed in everything they did.

    ReplyDelete