Friday, October 16, 2009

Got to finish this by monday

I have to finish this by Monday and I have to be honest I don't feel that it is going very well. It is carrying on a lot better than the other animations for this class that I have had to produce. But, I don't feel like I am achieving anything.
Well, anyways. This is an updated playblast for the Emotional Change assignment. I have been playing with the timing a lot and I feel that I am getting closer to something that I will be able to work with and get the idea across. Added a few more poses and adding more anticipations and breakdowns. Tuning some holds and arcs. Here is what I got and I will post what I turn in.


Is anyone out there?
I have been thinking lately, I know why I like to write. I feel like someone is listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment