Sunday, October 18, 2009

How Unfortunate

I can't express how tired I am of this class and how I can't wait to be finished with it. I am in disbelief of how my work has been affected by my time in this class. Emotionally it has been difficult for me to deal with the class, my confidence did take a hit. But, I have spoken with my mentor several times over the course of this class and with his help I have been able to overcome. I cannot say the same for the product of my turn-ins for this class. I have come to terms with the current endeavors that I have been faced with this month, and have decided to endure and work through it. Hopefully I can make it past this class and move on. Than I will be able to resume my fruitful learning of animation and it's practice. Rather than having to sift through the unhappy ramblings of the miserable instructors and their confining and regimented animation assignments.
Hopefully I can make it through this class and move on.
With that said and vented, and feeling much better, this is what I will be turning in for the final for this assignment. It is awful, but ironically enough I see some things in it that I can smile at.
Critiques are greatly appreciated and wish me luck in passing what has truly been a test of my devotion to animation.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm good man i would say the movement of terror with his hand on his face didn't sync well with what was going on.I think a head shake from left to right would have been better.

    ReplyDelete