Monday, October 19, 2009

Sam Ewing: Notes

This is the real thing right here people, a critique from Sam Ewing on the last post. A direct copy from an email from him nothing was changed. I wish that I could have gotten a hold of this before I turned the garbage in, but alas we learn and move on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just in case I fail to post my comment at rtqstudios page, I will copy them here for you.
Hey Trooper,
It's a funny idea, I like it. May I comment on three of your poses?
1) When he pulls back with hand to face. Move hand out of the way so we can see his expression better.
2) When he looks into the bowl and we cannot see his face. Perhaps a good place for a funny pose distorted by the water? Also, this pose seems held too long.
3) Last poses with his head down... you have him bow directly towards camera, flattening everything. Turn him a bit. Or, lose these poses all together and finish with something unexpected. Dead fish dangling from his fingers, turns and flushes him down the toilet with extreme dignity? or perhaps it wasn't dead after all and starts wiggling again? Or?
Good Luck,
Sam
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment