Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Stuff coming soon I promise

Whether or not anyone has been reading or viewing this blog and looking at my material. I have been without an internet connection for a few days and have been rather busy with school work and class schedule. But, I will be either posting class animations. Or will be posting drawings soon.
Considering my current level of disappointment concerning my work in this class I might just post pone posting until I have new personal work updates.
Thanks, whoever is listening.

1 comment:

  1. Robert,

    I demand to see your latest animation work. Whatever happened to

    "Without criticism I cannot become better, I am already conditioned to react by refining. We must be beaten, before we can learn to fight."

    Stay true to your quote :) Plus an animator needs to start somewhere.

    ReplyDelete